 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1584
1583  |  1585
Subject:
L-10 MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:11:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Late last week rare images of a vintage Kane AeroCrafters L-10 Heavy Attack Fighter were uncovered in the estate of what must have been a descendent of the infamous sky pirate “Kid Brooklyn.” Few factual accounts of his exploits can be verified, but his legend persists in barnstorming circles to this day. Now thanks to this fantastic find, we know not only what he looked like, but what his Kane AeroCrafters L-10 looked like as well.

Kid
Brooklyn Kane AeroCrafters
L-10

enjoy and LMKWYT!