 Technic / 11782
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:09:56 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan MacIntyre wrote:

PS I love the model. I think Lego should give you a job Jennifer, designing
models and selling you current ones. Do you destroy (take apart) your models? It
would be hard for me after spending weeks building it.

I keep most of them built up these days, you are right, it is definitely hard to
take these apart, they take months to build...

Really the only time I think about taking a model apart is when it is superceded
by a better one.

Jennifer