 Publishing / 4423
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:20:31 GMT

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 01:53:07PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
As for a site that uses something like that, try perlmonks.org.

You may want to give a slightly better clue, it didn't jump out at me
where to change stylesheets to get your own style. True, I didn't
spend a lot of time digging but you're the one advocating the
technique so it's on you to provide the good clue.

You have to be logged in, at which time you can go to your "user
settings" page [1], and select the "theme" from a pulldown list.

[1] http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node=user%20settings

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com