 Technic / 11699
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:19:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Anders Isaksson wrote:

The only thing I dislike is the color scheme on the web pages - white on
black drives my eyes crazy, and I have top stop watching your model for a
while, then go back and continue. It's not just your page, any page with
dark background is hitting my eyes hard :-(

Interesting, maybe it is a personal preference, I don't mind it so much and
indeed bright white background with black text sometimes tires my eyes. What is
your prefence for colours? Is it a common concensus that a black background is
tiring on the eyes? I'd be interested to hear more about this.

When coding (i.e. 90% of my computer time, I prefer white on black, but on web
pages that presentation style does not work for me.

Jennifer

Kevin