 Technic / 11831
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 16:15:41 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Max Maxwell wrote:
   By any chance do you have a dat file of the hand controller? The controller might be the best part of the model, and I’d like to try a similar controller for a fairly large scale skid-steer vehicle I’m working on.

Hi Max,

The hand controller is very easy to build. After seeying Jennifer’s model on the Modelshow Europe earlier this year I immediately started to build my own unit without having pictures of hers.

Dennis Bosman

LEGO Trucks & Heavy Equipment