 Technic / 11668
Re: JCB JS220 Excavator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:47:56 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jennifer Clark wrote:
I have finished the webpage for my JCB JS220 Excavator model and placed it
online here :-

<http://www.genuinemodels.com/>

The model is pneumatic/electric and is operated by a separate hand controller
which also contains the pneumatic pump and pressure cutoff switch. Purists
will hopefully forgive me for my previous indiscretions since this model is
100% Lego!

Jennifer

   Oh, wow.

   This is yet another raising of your bar, Jennifer; I'm really,
   really impressed with the integration of the pneumatics and
   the fidelity of scale and appearance.  This is just gorgeous,
   with a tremendous write-up.  And it's so, well, yellow!

   Hey, I'm going to be in the UK from January to May, so maybe
   if there's a meet, I'll even get to see this beauty in person.
   (Or else, perhaps at the next Brickfest!)  But even in virtual
   presence, this is absolutely stunning.  Wowowowowowow.

   all best

   LFB