 Off-Topic / Fun / 11416
Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:24:54 GMT

In lugnet.licensed.batman, Timothy Gould wrote:

I don’t think it can be quite so simple though. A lot of films are MA or PG13 (snip) because of ‘bad language’ or nudity, neither of which are likely to make it to the toy product.

Which can be a bummer IYAM ;-)