 Off-Topic / Debate / 28463
Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 00:25:21 GMT

   All of this is beyond the scope of Richie’s initial question, I think, but it makes for interesting discussion regardless.

Just a point of order, Dave: I didn’t include a question in my initial post.

Cheers

Richie Dulin