 Off-Topic / Debate / 28467
Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 05:36:18 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:

   All of this is beyond the scope of Richie’s initial question, I think, but it makes for interesting discussion regardless.

Just a point of order, Dave: I didn’t include a question in my initial post.

But you brought their judgment into question. Semantics here, IMO

JOHN

Right.

Semantics, that must be it.

Even so, even if that was what Dave was meaning, it would be nice for him to have the used the phrase “Richie’s comment” or “Richie’s post”. It would save you the hassle of having to explain this stuff to me, if nothing else.

Thanks.

Richie Dulin