 Licensed / Batman / 5
Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.licensed.batman, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 21:58:03 GMT

In lugnet.licensed.batman, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Dear Lego and others,

I know Arkham Asylum isn’t a standard mental health care facility by any reasonable measure, but the attic torture room seems to be a bit much. In fact, the guards getting the whip and the chainsaw ready, while the Riddler lies helplessly on the electroshock table, reminds me of some of the Abu Graib pictures.

I may be taking this the wrong way, but I think this image seriously detracts from this set, and it’s not something I would feel comfortable allowing children to see (yes, I know they’ll see worse on TV).

This kinda reminds me of the recall several years ago:

http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1304

Russell