 Off-Topic / Debate / 28450
Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 00:28:59 GMT

   I’m not sure that merely getting a post to the LUGNET headlines can/does/should influence LEGO policy, but I do hope that the policy does change.

I guess I was using your opinion and those that spotlighted it as a barometer for what the public is thinking. Its usually safe to assume that if someone has a mild discomfort towards something, someone somewhere is up in arms about it.