 Off-Topic / Debate / 7945
Re: My ideas - Space, Castle, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:22:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
Mark Sandlin wrote:

I have adopted two dogs from the shelter, and I do volunteer design work for
the pet shelter as well. Not really Mother Theresa, to quote another Lugnet
member, but I feel like I'm doing something positive in these two doggie
lives.

Ditto - all 3 of our cats were rescued.  Doesn't stop me from being a Near
Carnivore, though ;-)

   A "Near Carnivore?" What does that mean?  You eat *near* animals?  ;)
   (Actually, if you have three cats, that's probably true too.)

   best

   LFB