 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1193
RE: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 19:15:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Xcalabur writes:
I like this idea.  Make a lot of different designs to fit different themes
(like 3 or 4 prominent logos per theme).  And, as Bram said, the LEGO logo
would be good, too...and let's not neglect the basic brick.
Shirts with the basic 2x4 would be nice.

Ooh, 2x4 would be nice...just a single small red 2x4 brick on the front of a
solid black or white T...with a small LEGO logo on the back right under the
collar...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu