 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1234
Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 01:34:22 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jude Beaudin writes:
Whatever third party company we pick to print the shirts should have
reasonable international shipping rates. Cafepress is way too expensive
to ship even to Canada.

I would expect that LEGO Direct will want to pick the company who prints
and ships the shirts.  If you know of alternatives to CafePress.com, be sure
to let Brad Justus know!

--Todd