 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1212
Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 04:27:55 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Loch writes:
I would like to see a classic space logo t-tshirt, like some people
have made themselves in the past.  Just the classic space logo, no minifig.
Just like the classic space figs wear.

Oh yeah, and a shrit with this on the back would be cool:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0956/0956-04.html

Lego has created a *ton* of great graphic art for its instructions
over the years.  "The World of Lego Toys" covers this in a
little depth.

The 956 page *is* cool, but it'd be a real shame if there
weren't some others, too.  I personally would suggest the
final image of the 8480 Space Shuttle instructions, because
it's the Technic model most recognizable by non-Lego people
(who after all, are the target audience for showing off one's
Lego enthusiasm).

-Tim