 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1214
Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:28:47 GMT

p.s.  Brad also said that if things went well with T-shirts, other
special items such as coffee mugs and/or mousepads may be a
possibility.

How about the "design" of bulk parts packs?  I've said it before, but
I'd love to see a really good castle expansion pack, with lots of basic
grey bricks at a reasonable cost....

And yes, I know about the castle pack for 2001, but it's not quite
right.

I'm sure other people would have suggestions for bulk parts packs.  :-)

-Roy