 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1213
Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 08:07:46 GMT

In article <G4Gn2J.95H@lugnet.com>, Tim Rueger <rueger@io.com> wrote:

I would *just* love to have shirts with just the logos of Classic Space
and Technic.    ...and oh, what I'd do for a shirt with the Classic
Space "Starship Voyager" on it!!!...   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6929
...Step 17... close the hatch, and raise the nose...  mmm... very
good...    http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6929/6929-08.html

Shirts with selected diagrams of various Technic sets would also be
lovely!...

A poster once in a whlie (2x year?) would also be cool...

But, most importantly... above all else the image quality *MUST* be on
par or better than that which LEGO has always used in their
advertising/instructions/box artwork/photography/whatever...

What about binders with the LEGO logo printed or imprinted on them so
we can sort our instructions?... A binder with the logo for each
Theme?...

my 2¢...
C.