 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1249
1248  |  1250
Subject:
My ideas - Space, Castle, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 07:25:27 GMT

Wow!  This is a long thread!  Guess that means there's some interest, huh?
Pardon me if some of this stuff has been suggested already.
I'd like to see the following:

Classic Space t-shirts exactly like the ones Mark made.  They were super
cool!

Two types of the Classic Space logo.  One with just the logo, small over the
left breast and then a large one centered on the back.  And of course one
with just the large logo on the front, and perhap the deconstructed minifig
below the collar in back.  Most importantly, the planet in the logo should
have the surface crater detail visible on the flag from #6970 (if you have
this flag you'll know what I mean).  All colors, perhaps even green and
purple?

Blue Classic Space t-shirts with box pictures of famoust sets, ie Galaxy
Explorer!

Futuron t-shirts that copy the torso design.  Ditto for Blacktron I, Space
Police I, + Mtron.  I left out the rest 'cause they're more complicated and
not as striking (IMHO).  Would anybody want a Blacktron II torso?

Black Falcon, Crusader, Wolfpack, Forestmen, Classic Castle torso t-shirts.
There could princess and Forestman female t-shirts especially for the
ladies!

I think it would really cool if the sweaters and long-sleeve t-shirts
followed the color scheme, so that red Mtron sweater torsos would have white
arms, etc.  Perhaps black cuffs as well?

As for other items, I want a giant blue poster with nothing but the Classic
Space logo smack dab in the middle.  Ditto for the mouse pad and coffee mug.

Mousepads with box pictures of famous Classic Space and Castle sets.

T-shirt with Lego logo on breast, large logo in back, all colors.
Sweatshirts too.  Ooh!  Leather jackets!

Aagh!  There's so many cool things we could do!  BTW, Todd, one thing I'd
REALLY like is minifig-sized Lugnet logo stickers on clear sheets, pre-cut
and ready to apply.  I want to make more Lugnet Classic Spacemen!

Oh, one other thing.  THIS IS FANTASTIC, STUPENDOUS, MOMENTOUS, INCREDIBLY
EXCITING NEWS!

Dave