 General / 27836
Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:07:40 GMT

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I was hoping things were going on behind the scenes.  So many have been
invovled in working with Lego Direct recently that I thought this might have
been mentioned or discussed too.  It would be nice if LD gave a clue as to
how they wanted this structured, how and to whom to submit... ideas or
finished graphics, what the realistic possibilities are...  I feel we have
too little information from them to go anywhere on our own.

This past weekend I didn't hear anything about the T-shirts, in fact, I had
forgotten about it myself.  Yesterday I did email Brad though about doing some
limited edition posters of renderings done in LDraw, I think that would be nice.
I'll see if he has anything to say about it.

IMHO they
should be talking to the entire membership directly.  The annoucement came
from you two.  They need to talk to all of us- not make ya'll be in the
middle.  You have more than enough just with Lugnet and having a life to
take this on too.

Yes, I agree.

I know they're really busy at the office too, no clue when it'll let up for
them.

-Tim