 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2012
Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:02:22 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Just a bit short of 3 months since this announcement.  Anything going on
here at Lugnet or Lego Direct regarding it?

Sheree (et. al),

We haven't forgotten about the idea at all. It is actually taking some time
to come up with a solution that:

1. Yields the high level of quality you expect from LEGO and we expect from
ourselves

2. Meets a reasonable price tag, not for us, but for your pocket book.
Remember if our price is $20 per shirt, we would obviously have to price
them at least that cost, which is obviously too much.

3. Meets the fulfillment needs and requirements as would any product.

We haven't forgotten about you, it is just taking some time to put all the
pieces together.

Hope this helps!

Jake