 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1231
Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 01:06:28 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Wow, complicated.  So basically, all the LEGO Company would be doing is
approving the designs and allowing CafePress and LUGNET to make some money
off the products?

That's one possible extreme.  Another extreme might be LEGO Direct soliciting
sentence-based suggestions (that is, not actual pictures or mock-ups) and
then selecting and designing a small set of shirts based on the suggestions.

My understanding is that LEGO Direct wants this to be primarily community-
driven, which means it probably leans toward the first extreme.  Perhaps it
may lean toward the second extreme initially.

How do they plan to collect feedback/input/suggestions?  Your guess is as
good as mine.

--Todd