 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1194
Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 19:18:03 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Loch schreef:
In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman & Suzanne Rich writes:
Brad Justus of LEGO Direct approached us last week with a bold new idea:
He would like to allow the community to design its own collection of LEGO
branded items, to be sold online by The LEGO Company through a third party
such as CafePress.com, with the proceeds being donated to to LUGNET.

That's really nice of them!

I would like to see a classic space logo t-tshirt, like some people
have made themselves in the past.  Just the classic space logo, no minifig.
Just like the classic space figs wear.

Yeah, I'll second that! I just missd the Classic Spaceman T-shirts.
Classic Space rocks!
But the plain good ol' 2x4 would be nice too.

What sizes would these T-shirts come in? Adult or child?

Mark "at last my minifigs will have T-shirts" de Kock