 Off-Topic / Debate / 4314
Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:41:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
James,

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To this subiect, I did read a blurb about this subject, the LEGO testing,
in the current issue of National Review. i won't go into details regarding
this, simply because of the abuse I received in debate, but I will say it
was
mentioned in two different areas. here is a url to he magazine, if you
don't know what it is:

http://www.nationalreview.com

You could at least provide a hint as to which articles... It's a big
magazine, and some of us have no interest in digging through the American
political...stuff to find an obscure reference.

Well, I will look it up tonight, it is at home.

Thanks!

Stuff..... Hmm....

Yup.  American political stuff.  Not to be confused with Canadian political
stuff, or European political stuff.  Stuff is a great word.  It can be used to
indicate distaste without being particularly harsh.  :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/