 Off-Topic / Debate / 4092
Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:33:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kevin Loch writes:
It's simple. Rush is very conservative.  Conservatives in general do not
like the artistic or creative elements of society, which is what LEGO products
encourage.  Conservatives in general also do not favor innovations
in education, (of which this would certainly qualify) dismissing them as
"watering down" without quantitative measurement of the results.

  Note- Not all Conservatives do not favor innovations. I am VERY conservative
but I am also open to hear new ideas, and to see the results of those ideas.

-Rich