 General / 14379
Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 20:04:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Busse writes:
In Colorado they are testing using a LEGO building contest for college
admission:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/news0201c.htm

Originally found on slashdot:

Chris Busse

   Today on the Rush Limbaugh Program Rush was talking about the above issue.
Of corse Rush was disgusted that they were using Lego as a college entry exam.
Details about the exam- Students are given a box of Lego. Then they are shown
a Lego robot for 1 minute and they have to build the robot to the best of
their ability. Of corse Rush was disgusted that they were using Lego as a
college entry exam, as am I. but "LEGO is a tool for 4 year olds" I was
offended! :) Gee imagine if that becomes the new national standard! :) I'd get
a scholarship to every school out there!!!! :)

-Rich