 Off-Topic / Debate / 4175
Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 21:52:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:

How often have you been stopped by a cop because he thought you didn't
belong where you are? How often does that happen to blacks (or do you
think they're just making up stories when they are surveyed and found to
ON AVERAGE have been stopped by a cop for no apparent reason)?

Driving around with a black woman in my car sure revealed this.  Suddenly I
started getting stopped for fix-it tickets.  My favorite was when they noted a
broken light on the far side of the car that they couldn't see when they turned
on their lights.  DWB: Driving While Black.

Bruce