 Off-Topic / Debate / 4128
Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 04:56:12 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

Being a Rush anti-fan (I think he's a bleeding moron),

I'm not sure I agree with this. At least not the part about bleeding.
For example, if there were a Satan, would he bleed? I don't think so.
Rush is certainly moronic, though.

In a good mood tonight because dubya got trounced in NH. Not that I like
McCain, mind you, but the thought of having Gore annointed this early
was making me ill.

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!