 Technic / 4714
RE: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:33:51 GMT

If you decide to make this thread any longer, please change the group...

Steven Lane writes:
I'd be the first to admit that I should give up anti Bionicle and
anti K'nex rants and go a get a life but I can't beleive you and Ralph
Hemple defending this cr*p.

K'nex and LEGO are meant for different types of building, IMO, so one does
not exclude the other.

I think you two should be banished to off-topic, clone brands,
purgatory for a spell.

Hah!  I've used clone bricks if I can't tell the difference at a
glance...especially pieces like black Tyco 1x6 bricks and Megabloks 2x2
tiles.  *And* I'm an atheist, so where are you gonna send me? :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/