 Technic / 4703
RE: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:44:10 GMT

<snip>....Znap was another radical new direction, and those failed.

ZNAP was LEGO? I thought that it was just a way to disguise
the gear motor, battery box, and flex-shafts in a discount aisle....

Seriously though, I think that ZNAP was not quite throught out
in terms of integration with Technic. I still think that ZNAP
will evolve and be re-issued in crane and structural sets....

Cheers, Ralph