 Technic / 4707
RE: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:51:01 GMT

Steven Lane writes:
(I think K'nex is foisted by shop assitants onto feeble minded senile
grandparents as a gift for their grandchildren, who else would buy it!)

For $99, you can buy an 8x4 foot roller coaster or a 5 foot tall Rube
Goldbergian ball machine.  (I have both, and they're both quite cool)  K'Nex
definitely has it's pros, especially for large constructions.  And the parts
are even more of a pain to separate than LEGO :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/