 Technic / 4726
Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:46:44 GMT

I just built the 8446 Monster Crane Truck and I say we just have to
learn to use these new parts!

I'm truly amazed... Must be one of the best Technic set's from 1999.

To bad it looks like something out of a bad Mars movie though...

I think Jennifer should start a new-school Technic school for us who
don't know how to use the new parts 8)

Yeah.  For how good a set that is I'm surprised it was a Shop at Home
exclusive, therefore relegating it to "lesser-known" status.