 Technic / 4717
Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:28:35 GMT

[1] Mindstorms is a great line, but it's not the same as Technic and I don't
think it should replace it. For someone like me that deals a lot with computers
in everyday life I think there is a greater need for something that is purely
mechanical and doesn't involve programming (Although I enjoy Mindstorms as
well)

And even more so for those of us who don't work with programming things in
everyday life and don't want to have to buy super-expensive sets, learn a
coding language or even buy a decent computer to play with Lego.

Psi