 Technic / 4658
Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:33:50 GMT

I hear ya'!

I think _some_ studless pieces might be alright, but whole set's
without studs and only specialized pieces?

I got two Power Pullers on sale recently. It has some valuable pieces
but what am I going to do with all those engine elements???

I'm thinking of building the biggest "Tehnic" motor ever seen. Then
just leave the parts there on a shelf or sumfin'.

I wish I never entered my darkages so that I wouldn't have missed
1995, '96 and '97. Judging from the cataloges those were the last
years of true Technic. Todays Technic line is not very technic IMHO
with a few exceptions that actually has about 50% Technic pieces...

I must say I'm glad that I've managed to find some 8480 Space
Shuttles. Where would my beam collection have been else?

And that super set with turntables and 8880 suspension. I wish it had
a lot of pneumatics and yellow beams.

Alternatively, bulk ordering of every Technic piece that has ever left
the LEGO factories!!

Well, back to reality and my design study...

/Tobbe