 Technic / 4670
Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:04:19 GMT

Steven Lane wrote:

Have you/are you going to change the crane hook for the black metal one
which is so much better?

Unfortunately not, as this crane is now kaput. I was still relatively sane when
I built that crane, long before the "buy a whole set for one part, the others will
come in useful for something" bug came over me, although it has to be said that
the hook was available from the Service Catalogue along with some digger buckets
at the time.

I have to confess to being quite fond of that makeshift hook though, it worked and
looked not too bad for what it was if you ask me :-) However, any future cranes
will use the black metal one!

Jennifer Clark