 Technic / 4694
Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 07:42:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ray Kremer writes:

Lego probably just stuck them in with Technic because they had gears in
them and Lego didn't want to create a new category.

That's my feeling exactly. That's why I think the bionicles/slizer/etc. sub
groups should be taken out of the Technic news group.
- David