 Technic / 4676
Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 21:09:34 GMT

Bah!

I wish LEGO would just release the 8880 SuperCar and the SpaceShuttle for 2001.

hell, just release the parts in a BAG, with no instructions.  (online only)

R & D for new design ....... $0.00
Packaging .................. $0.05

I bet they would the BEST SELLERS!

In lugnet.technic, Miguel Agullo writes:
In lugnet.technic, Micah J. Mabelitini writes:

Despite your assertions to the contrary, many of the elements you listed
are *not* junk. The corrugated tubes are extremely useful, not only for
decoration but for constructing flexible articulated touch bumpers in
robots. Many of the Throwbot joints and liftarms have superfluous
decorative characteristics, but are nonetheless functional; and the
projectile cannon is quite good at what it does (it's optimized for
shooting cats, right?), and cannot be feasibly replicated with other elements.

The projectiles make great legs for multi-legged robots. The rubber tip
offers optimal grip on all sorts of surfaces.