 Technic / 4715
Re: Call me a Lego purist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:07:45 GMT

<snip>
Isn't next year the 25th anniversary of Technic? I think it was '77 when
850-853 were released. How about LEGO do a limited edition re-release? I • bet
George Lucas can teach them a thing or two about making money from a
re-release....
I can see the box before me....
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=42502)

Duq