 Technic / 4697
Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:49:03 GMT

"Thomas Avery" <tanyatj@texas.net> wrote in message
Yep, I'm not too happy either. So, I propose we come up with something to
call these parts (the ones collecting dust at the back of our collection).

UTP:  useless Technic parts
SSTP:  stuipidly specialized Technic parts
HISUTEP:  highly specialized useless Technic parts
SUTEP:  specialized useless Technic parts
DUTP:  damn useless Technic parts
STP:  stupid Technic parts
POINTIE:  part that only an idiot with no Technic imagination enjoys
TARTP:  this ain't a real technic part
SLF:  serious lack of functionality
TEPLO:  Technic parts for the little ones
TPB:  Technic parts for babies

C.R.A.P: Creativity Removed Assembly Parts

regards
lawrence