 Technic / 4716
Re: Call me a Lego purist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:12:10 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Andrew Bissell writes:
What a top set that would be Duq.  But how about 8850 truck and 8862 JCB.
Perhaps each limited edition issue could be a collection of types of model.
Set no 1 could include the parts for all of the super size cars, Set 2 for
all of the planes, set three for all of the forklift vehicles and on and on.
Obviously we would all go out and buy enough sets to build all of the models
at once.

Perhaps a more manageable idea (less pieces per bag) would be to organise by
colour so:

black - 8880, 8860, 8868, 8412
red  - 851, 853, 8440, 8837, 8851, 8865
yellow  - 850, 852, 856, 8459, 8460, 8828, 8862, 8853

Put me down for one of each - no on second thoughts, three of the yellow one!

Psi