 Technic / 4683
Re: Call me a Lego purist if you will but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 22:54:59 GMT

"Andrew Bissell" <ABNews@tesco.net> wrote in message
<snip>
Do others want the old sets re-released, do you think it would be worth
starting a web campaign, is there an e-mail address we could all bombard
asking the same thing?  Should we phone Greenpeace?

Best Regards

Andrew
http://www.andrewbissell.com
I think we'd better leave Greenpeace out of this, they probably won't agree
with all that plastic....

Isn't next year the 25th anniversary of Technic? I think it was '77 when
850-853 were released. How about LEGO do a limited edition re-release? I bet
George Lucas can teach them a thing or two about making money from a
re-release....
I can see the box before me....
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=42502)

Duq