 Technic / 4713
Re: what colors does this part come in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 20:52:34 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> writes:

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/connect/6536.gif

Yeah, it's my fav part, by far!

I have them in black, white, grey, dk grey, green, blue, red,
yellow, tan and brown.

They also come in teal and purlple, I think.

Oh, and perhaps they come in the "olive green" colour from some robo
rider sets?  I dunno.

Fredrik

The Roborider 8509 "Swamp" doesn't have any in olive green, but it does
have the similar 32291 Double Cross Block in that particular color.

--

Regards

Micah J. Mabelitini - LUGNET #918 - accutron@kih.net
The University of Kentucky - SECC Middlesboro ASC
http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/brickdreams/
http://www.users.kih.net/~micahx/rcxbug/