 Star Wars / 9738
Re: Star Wars ruminations (was: Reality == fiction?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 00:08:44 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

The metallic battle droid voices and phrases like "Roger, Roger" degraded it
a bit for me.

I liked the battle droids, shows how stupid robots can be (and are sometimes).

The loud fart degraded it for me.  The Midichlorian business
degraded it a bit for me.  I'm hoping that Anakin turns out to be a clone
experiment -- not conceived by the Midichlorians.

Yeah, Lucas was drinking quite heavily then...

The smooth, polished Naboo
ships kinda degraded it for me.

Don't forget, all Naboo star craft represents royalty and beauty, so they will have
none of that Millenium Falcon or X-Wing business. =)

--
Andrew, Agent 0007