 Off-Topic / Debate / 6930
Re: Reality == fiction?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 21:18:42 GMT

[...]  what I WOULD ask is that when people post things that might take a
little analysis by an unquestioning kid to ascertain (since I as a parent
don't want to *have* to pre-screen Lugnet, I pay my membership to keep it
as wholesome as practical) that they consider suggesting that it's satire
and not an advocacy, just to be clear, instead of a bare pointer that just
says "look at this" with no warning about content. Do they have to? Nope.
But it would be nice.  [...]

I couldn't agree more.

--Todd