 Star Wars / *13898 (-100)
  Re: Hutt lego

(...) Arghh. I meant 2002, of course. Finger was a bit off there. --Josh (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hutt lego

(...) I am betting that it will be a bust. Okay, there's a pun imbedded there, foul! Seriously, we got Maul and Yoda. Very successful too. So Hutt would be another parts pack in some "interesting" colors. Only problem is that building it *will* make (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hutt lego

(...) When I saw this, and ran to FBTB, and saw what Tim's "hint", I did the official Homer Simpson scream; the "HAH!". This is cruel and unusual. Hmm...I've been kinda slow to LEGO lately, can the 2003 sets still be expected to release after (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BIG Shuttle

(...) Thanks much, Jeff! Why grey, you ask. Well, I try to model my SW MOCs after the official miniatures and matte paintings of ILM as illustrated in the popular book Industrial Light and Magic: The Art of Special Effects. If you were to leaf (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Snowspeeder 2.0

Gareth and all over at FBTB know how I feel about his Incredible work, so this is more for all Lugnet users: CHECK THIS GUY'S STUFF OUT! It consistently holds it's own with anything else out there! Brian (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Snowspeeder 2.0

(...) beauty. The same goes for your revised Y-wing. Jeff J (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

(...) Once again, great stuff. There are obviously *many* hours of effort encapsulated in that one Brickshelf folder. Nice use of those technic links on the panels of the TIE fighter. Jeff J (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BIG Shuttle

(...) Wow - verry impressive. Why this didn't receive a greater response is a mystery. Did you build it in grey because of a lack of white parts? It seems everyone else (including TLC) has done it in white. Jeff J (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Hutt lego

Anyone heard anything about Hutt legos mentioned on the FBTB website for 2003? (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

(...) You have some great customs there. The falcon is extremely impressive. I would be keen to see some more interior details. The Tie-Bomber is cool too. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Snowspeeder 2.0

This looks incredible Gareth. TLG should take this one and run with it. Amazing. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  9 star wars MOCs (geonosis-related)

Hi guys, here's a list of a few mocs I've just released: reek: (2 URLs) execution arena: (URL) execution cart: (URL) some lesser mini-figs: geo. picador: (URL) sentry: (URL) pilot: (URL) soldier drone: (URL) blaster: (URL) let me know what you (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)

  UCS Snowspeeder 2.0

Prrr...rrresenting my revised UCS style snowspeeder! Check it out over at www.fbtb.net! NOTE; at this time, the link from my gallery is a little wonky. Use this instead; (URL) And please let me know what you all think! (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

Said it before and I'll say it again....that Falcon is a truly fine obsession piece. The 'wings are too shabby either :> Great stuff Brian. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

Matt, thanks a ton for the kind words. In the case of the Falcon, I really appreciate it, as it's been a long winding road for that ship (and it's still on that road, as there's always something to be revamped). Believe it or not the ship is 18 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

Great stuff, Brian! Your Millenium Falcon is the best out there, in my opinion. The overall shape and proportion are perfect! How long did it take you to get that just right? I've been toying with the idea of doing a Falcon, but I wouldn't know (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  My SW Customs version 2.0 (The Miracle of Photo Editing)

Hi all, Just wanted to share some infinitely more viewable photos of my SW customs. I am a bit behind when it comes to technology, so I learned way after the fact how much cropping and light adjusting can improve photos. I apologize for having (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BIG Shuttle

(...) Thanks Brian! Those pics were very preliminary, I just wanted to get something posted. I'm sure I'll modify this many more times. The length of the wings is bugging me...they were supposed to be shorter than the center wing, but that was the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: B'Omarr Monk MOCs

Thanks Josh. It's harder to do a character with such little screen time and not much more in the way of photos, but I did what I could. I'm sure the abdomen design can be used for something else... we'll see. Also, thanks for the history lesson ;) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

(...) Thanks Gil! I keep trying to build original stuff, but then I see pictures in magazines or online, and like them much more than anything I come up with... (...) Heheh....plans we have, yes... Ship with moonbase attachment point being (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

(...) Thanks Jason, the droid doesn't really have legs, just a 1x1 tile with pincers, a 1x1 round plate, and a 1x2 tile with offset stud. Semi-vertical movement in a forward direction is it's preferred method of locomotion ;) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

(...) I...no longer possess any 1/2 length technic pins ;) The tires are from the $10 blue Racer buggy, it appears to be a new type of tire and is rather nice. Thanks! (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BIG Shuttle

Matt, nice work!! Don't worry, as someone who has built a large shuttle, I hear you about the weight!! Mine has a third landing leg in the rear, though more for balance than anything else (I couldn't imagine trusting just two side-by-side as in the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  BIG Shuttle

Hey people! Haven't posted to SW for a while, so I thought I'd share a new addition to my Imperial fleet. I'm a huge Imperial Shuttle fan, it's my all-time favorite SW ship. I just finished (for the most part) a significantly larger version of my (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

Looks excellent Jonathan....you really kept true to the original and that's not an easy task from the looks of the whale-head design of the bow. It captures the sense of a 'disposal' ship as well....very cool. Would go so well with a moonbase. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

(...) Looks good! I am diggin' the color scheme. The engine looks quite beefy. Also, all those construction photos are very nice. Question about the small droid; what did you use for his legs? He looks pretty depressed, I think it is the low hanging (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: B'Omarr Monk MOCs

(...) Whoo! That looks great. It's nice to see such work and detail in even the more obscure "characters". For anybody in the dark, you can find out a great deal by reading the book "Tales from Jabba's Palace", or if you aren't enough of a SW (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport

Wow, I like it! Nice use of SNOT- it has a very flowing look, which is good for a design that could easily become boxy. I like the tires used in the engines, too. Keep it up! -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  B'Omarr Monk MOCs

Hello all. I've updated my B'Omarr Monk figures (using the monster Studios "brain" head and a few other minor improvements). You can see them both here: (URL) and thanks! -Bruce Brucey-Wan's Homepage - (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: 10 Mini-Fig Customs

(...) -Frank (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!

Authors on the "10 Cool LEGO Mindstorms Dark Side Robots, Transports, and Creatures" are: Kevin Clague, Soren Rolighed, Miguel Agullo and Hideaki Yabuki. The models include: 1. Super Battle Droid - A 2 legged weight shifting (ankle type) walker 2. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!

Hmmm..I'm not entirely sure. I'm one of the authors, but that's about as far as I know :) But in terms of teasers: I know Jennifer Clark is part of the project...just don't know which book (might be the UBS). Dr. Soh of Soh Pneumatics fame is also (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: UCS Y-wing 2.0

(...) ... (...) Ya, obviously that's a typo or conversion error. The average person walks about 6-10 times that speed. 800 m/h would only be half a mile an hour! I'm thinking 800 m/s (about Mach 2.5, same speed as the faster combat jets, but not as (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!

(...) I'm going to get that fixed, already emailed our data providers. (...) Any idea who the real authors are? Syngress don't have details on their site. If I can get the list I can probably get that corrected too. Dan (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!

(...) Me too :) It's the one SW set I don't have that I want. Dan (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!

(...) I'll try - we get our data from our suppliers, so I have to convince them to change it. They might have trouble with that ø though - not sure if their PICK database can handle extended chars :P My SQL Server won't mind though :) (...) Our (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: UCS Y-wing 2.0

(...) Great addition of detail. Lots of times, just throwing on lots of random "junk" results in a great look (just look closely at the sides of the Millenium Falcon in some stills from Star Wars). :-) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

(...) I've never used LDraw, because I don't even have an internet account at home (why pay for it when I get it free at work? Please don't tell my boss). Something tells me it would be tough to do this up in CAD. How well does LDraw handle hinges (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!

Hi Dan Your site says the author is "Ferrari M.", while the authors are Kevin Clague, Søren Rolighed, Miguel Agullo, Hideaki Yabuki. My brother and I didn't have any role in the 10 Cool LEGO book series (though I'd be proud of having contributed to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!

Dan, I've seen the models/instruction for the DSD Kit and they are indeed pretty cool. However, contrary to all the author credits, it's not written by the ferrari brothers... It's by kevin clague and a whole bunch of other peopls who's name I'm (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!

I just won a copy in a contest last weekend. It's a very cool book. Now, I just need to get myself a Dark Side Developer kit... Steve ----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:10:58 GMT To: (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)

  New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!

Syngress have announced a new Mindstorms book covering some alternative models for the Dark Side Developer Mindstorms kit. Due out in September, it's called "10 Cool LEGO Mindstorms Dark Side Robots, Transports, and Creatures". More details at (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 7130 What's the Deal?

"Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Guzv5D.IqK@lugnet.com... (...) What specialized parts are you talking about in the Gungan Sub? The clam? The Starfish? That thing was crammed with very normal, very useful parts. (...) Thats (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Y-wing 2.0

(...) Good grief. The original was utterly phenomenal and you have eclipsed it by at least the same degree, rendering the original a pale shadow of its former self. Seriously, words don't exist to describe it. I never imagined improvement was (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Can you folks give any more info on this?

This one is hilarious! (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Y-wing 2.0

(...) <snip> I thought exactly the same thing. Sheesh, my car goes further in one minute than a y-wing in one hour. :) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Y-wing 2.0

Hey. Very cool. It goes pretty well with the other UCS's put out by lego even after modification and it certainly does look more movie realistic. One quick note though: 800 meters per hour? Do you mean 800m/s? 800m/h is kinda slow for an attack (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  UCS Y-wing 2.0

I've entirely rebuilt my UCS Y-wing to be more movie accurate and more heavily detailed! Check it out in Gareth's section at (URL) via the front page link. And please leave feedback! O! Sweet feedback! (if for some reason you are reading this after (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Geonosian Hive

Thanks! Since they also lived in a red planet, it was logical to use them as Geonosians. Just had to paint the wings with a water based acrylic green instead of the white color. ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A different perspective of the SW sets..Original MOCs

(...) I can't believe it, there is sombody who actually responded ! Thanks a lot Paul..I totally agree with you about the alternate images that came with the sets were kind of lame..or sometimes they had no connection what so ever with the main (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Jango fetts language.

Hello, I was just wondering, does anyone know the name of the secret (non-english) language the Jango Fett uses to communicate with Boba? E-Mail me if you know @ thelegoinsider@glance.ody.ca Carter (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A different perspective of the SW sets..Original MOCs

(...) I saw these on Brickshelf a while back - before you had posted about them here - and was quite impressed. You've managed to come up with some really unique designs. I just wish the alternate models that come with the sets were as inventive! A (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Can you folks give any more info on this?

(URL) Dave! (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Geonosian Hive

Great diorama. I *love* the way you did wings on the martians! That's just sweet. <yoink> -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Geonosian Hive

Check out our latest work from our homepage, Geonosian Hive; (URL) the trail of steam vents, Anakin and Padme stumble upon stalagmite city. As they pass through the corridors, the surface of the pillars seems to pulse slowly and move! Suddenly, they (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: A different perspective of the SW sets..Original MOCs

Hi again..is't a customary tradition here at lugnet not to respond to newbies ?? Look I know that I'm no Eric Sophie, but at least I made some attempts of what I've got in my hands, and I'm sure that I have still plenty to show. Please feel free to (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A different perspective of the SW sets..Original MOCs

Thanks a lot jeff for your nice comment :) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A different perspective of the SW sets..Original MOCs

(...) snip (...) snip (...) snip (...) Good work, Joseph! I saw these last nite on Brickshelf & they are fantastic--good use of available pieces, colors, etc. Jeff (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

Man I soooooooo want to build one of these? Quick! Work up the ldraw DAT files, please??? Well, I suppose I could do it the hard way and try to figure it out from the pictures.... (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  10 Mini-Fig Customs

hey guys, I've released ten new mini-figure customs over the past few days while I'm working on some bigger customs/instructions. they're: anakin skywalker, captain panaka, darth maul, lando calrissian, naboo pilot, naboo security guard, naboo (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

First off that Star Destroyer rocks. (...) That Enterprise is awesome too. (...) Well if you ignore the "good guys always win" rule, the Enterprise does not stand a snowball's chance in heck of winning. (URL) is a website of an actual scientist with (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

(...) is (...) Also, this model begs to be LDrawn! Supercool model! Greetingz... Sjaacko (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

Jeff, more great photos, and "making of": even better! I particularly like the giant cat overseeing the construction at the Kuat Drive Shipyards! (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

(...) It took a lot of trial and error. The frame inside isn't much of a skeleton, but more like a 'T.' It's more fragile than any of the UCS sets, but solid enough for me to pick up, flip upside down, and put back down. Here are some pics I took (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

(...) I dunno... I spent an awful lot of time on this, and those Enterprises don't lose too many fights. But if you fill the NX-01 with redshirts, you're on! Jeff J (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

Wow ! You beat me to it and did an awesome job ! I gotta know how you got it to work structurally. I made a few attempts, but they either didn't get the angles quite right or were too fragile. Any chance you could pull the plates off one side and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

Jeff, Excellent, excellent, excellent and excellent! Maybe the Pursuer and my Enterprise, NX-01 could do battle sometime! ;-) Here's to a highlight! onedaycnn (sid) (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

<Jaw on ground>! You have **WAY** too much time on your hands (and grey large wings!) Very impressed with your dedication to the originals- just looking at a picture on the back of one of my books (Darksaber)- you even got the dish at the bottom (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

Holy S$!&, that's beyond my abilities... -Harvey (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Padme's Gauntlet Run

Check out our latest work from our homepage, Padme's Gauntlet Run; (URL) found some use for Legos as props for the diorama. This is the scene where Padme runs through the gauntlet of machines that build the parts for the battle droids in Geonosis. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

(...) Thanks Brian. Those two AT-ATs are in a dead heat for my personal favourite Star Wars MOC. (...) The thickness of the middle part nags at me. I have some technic beams coming in the mail, so I *might* try to tighten up the frame inside. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

(...) Thanks Bobby. That's two suggestions for an animation... I've never made one, but I might look into it. Jeff J (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

(...) Thanks for the compliments. Jeff J (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

(...) Thanks! Jeff J (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

I just read your Brickshelf sheet about the "making of" the Pursuer, and see that you have explained the wide midline/ "sidewall," so apologies for bringing up something you'd already accounted for. Thanks for the details, they're always fun to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

Jeff, this is very impressive!!! The Star Destroyer is one of those ships, like At-At, which I had given up any hope of being feasibly rendered well. You've shown it can be done, as Shawn Sullivan and Dave Eaton did with the At-At. The sightlines (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

(...) *Drool* This is extreme! The engine modification look great! The overall model is bang on! The back view is absolutely flawless. This model simply begs to be included in a few dozen Lego animations :) Excellent work Jeff! Bobby (Neue-Oz) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

Absolutely fantastic Jeff. I can't get over it's loyalty to the original. What fun you could have with this, a good stop-action camera and some editing software. Couldn't come up with a criticism if I was paid to. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The ISD Pursuer

(...) . . . . <speechless> Excellent work, as usual ;-) -Orion -- Enter the Beyond (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  The ISD Pursuer

"The Pursuer," an Imperial Star Destroyer: (URL) largest MOC yet, it took way longer to build than I thought it would. I'm looking forward to your comments, criticisms, suggestions, and heckles. Jeff J (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

(...) Hi I have done some DrWho stuff (URL) but i don't have my Dalek on the net yet. (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

(...) Exterminate! EXTERMINATE! :) I better not show this to my wife, she'll want one too. She's a long-time Dr. Who fan. thanks, James (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

With some minor modifications, it could be turned into a Dalek, says my wife. Yikes. My wife wants a Lego Dalek. Help. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Thanks, Gil! I always try to maintain sightlines and angles as close as the limits of the brick allow, so thanks for noticing! As for the storied past of my Lego ships, just wait till you hear what happened to the Falcon back before I won it from (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Brian, Just saw the post and the folder.....nice premiere! The angles on the Falcon are model quality for sure. I would love to see some of the excellent techniques employed here translate into an 'official' UCS model...with full acredition of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Tantive IV Production Model Pictures?

(...) While looking up some pics for my current project, I came across these (this will probably wrap): (URL) J (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: can't CTRL my ALT fever; was Re: Chewie gets bored..

Haha. That's great :) Although I suppose there are limits to what kind of alts look good...That alpha team set's got some good engine and wing parts, looks like. The AT-ST is a bit more blocky for pod purposes. Anyway, cool model and an amusing (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  can't CTRL my ALT fever; was Re: Chewie gets bored..

(...) *snip* (...) A few days after this discussion a week or 2 ago, I pulled out alpha team set#6772 & made this alternate podracer. I was busy during the week & restructured my brickshelf gallery, so here's the pix: (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Thanks, Jeff! I should have interior pics of the shuttle soon, along with multiple angles of the At-St, and as detailed in my mammoth response to Luke's comments, digital close ups of the Falcon. -Brian (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Thanks for the comments, Luke! I'm glad you enjoyed the pics, and I promise there will be better ones coming, and I will also place the ship on a table to get views from all sides. I would like to actually "finish" the interior and rear underside (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

(...) Great stuff. The high points for me are the Falcon, AT-ST and Imp. Shuttle. Jeff J (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Hoth Turret Design

(...) This thing is great Shaun! I can't wait to build one! I am also cross-posting this to lugnet.inst, as I'm sure the folks over there will enjoy! Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast Webmaster - BI Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.inst)

  Re: New Member/ My SW Customs

Welcome to Lugnet! I'll reserve my comments on the other SW customs because I can't see well enough with the photos but they sure look wonderful from a blurry point of view. Hope you get those digi pics soon! But the Millenium Falcon. Wow! I have (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K. -- attn: Matt Sekerak

I have some pix up at fbtb that you can check out: (URL) Slave I pix are halfway down the list. Enjoy. :-) -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message news:H0qpoy.GMA@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  New Member/ My SW Customs

Hi all, just joined Lugnet! Though it's been up for several weeks, I'm announcing my Brickshelf Gallery of SW customs, since I'm new to Lugnet. Some of you may have seen them already, and I'd love constructive feedback and opinions from you or (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EpII Slave 1 - A.O.K. -- attn: Matt Sekerak

(...) Hey Tom. Sorry it took so long to reply, haven't been around for a bit. After deleting the Slave I pics from my Brickshelf account I didn't even consider anybody referencing that link...oh well, it's long gone now. Um, I'll take more pictures (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Pictures up from last two LUGCO meetings

(URL) em out. :-) -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Re: The Assault on Hoth

Incredible! Straight from the movie...you sure these weren't LucasFilm's actual props for TESB? Ha! Ha! Just kidding... -Harvey (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Assault on Hoth

(...) :-) But for those of you who weren't there, the pics don't even begin to do justice to the beautiful scene :-) Congrats David, Shaun and everyone else who contributed (and filmed it :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Assault on Hoth

I hadn't said it before, so I'll say it now; that is a beautiful display. Truely a wonder. The landscaping is fantastic. All that white! The AT-ATs are inspirational. You and Shaun did a great job with this. -Jason +---...---+ (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact