 Space / 17023
Re: New MOC: Ycaqt Droid Transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 22:38:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Mizner writes:
Hello!  Over the last week I completed the second ship based off of
illustrations in Star Wars Gamer.  The first will be coming soon.  Thus I
present the Ycaqt droid transport:
Smaller pictures can be found at:

PLMKWYT!

Looks good!  I am diggin' the color scheme. The engine looks quite beefy.
Also, all those construction photos are very nice.  Question about the small
droid; what did you use for his legs?  He looks pretty depressed, I think it
is the low hanging arms that give that impression.
Thanks Jason, the droid doesn't really have legs, just a 1x1 tile with
pincers, a 1x1 round plate, and a 1x2 tile with offset stud.  Semi-vertical
movement in a forward direction is it's preferred method of locomotion ;)

Thanks for sharing,
Jason

Jason Spears
MichLUG - http://www.michlug.org/