 Star Wars / 13833
Re: The ISD Pursuer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 04:07:20 GMT

Wow !  You beat me to it and did an awesome job !  I gotta know how you got
it to work structurally.
I made a few attempts, but they either didn't get the angles quite right or
were too fragile.  Any chance you
could pull the plates off one side and take pics of the skeleton ?

                                        -JSM

PS.  I'm having a hard time quantifying just how great a model that is
because I shouldn't swear on Lugnet : )

Jeff Jardine <jwjardin@diespam.mccain.ca> wrote in message
"The Pursuer," an Imperial Star Destroyer:

My largest MOC yet, it took way longer to build than I thought it would.
I'm looking forward to your comments, criticisms, suggestions, and • heckles.

Jeff J