 Star Wars / 13861
Re: The ISD Pursuer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:03:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Chittenden writes:
Man I soooooooo want to build one of these? Quick! Work up the ldraw DAT
files, please???

I've never used LDraw, because I don't even have an internet account at home
(why pay for it when I get it free at work? Please don't tell my boss).

Something tells me it would be tough to do this up in CAD.  How well does
LDraw handle hinges and technic ribbed tubing?

Jeff J