 Star Wars / 13836
Re: The ISD Pursuer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:17:46 GMT

Jeff, more great photos, and "making of": even better!

I particularly like the giant cat overseeing the construction at the Kuat
Drive Shipyards!

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Jardine writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jjardine/ISD/ISDConstruction/crear.jpg
In this pic, you can just see the black alligator hinge (it's under the grey
2x3 slope).  The hinge is open a tiny bit.

Jeff J