 Star Wars / 13838
Re: The ISD Pursuer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:28:17 GMT

First off that Star Destroyer rocks.

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:

Maybe the Pursuer and my
Enterprise, NX-01 could do battle sometime!  ;-)

That Enterprise is awesome too.

I dunno... I spent an awful lot of time on this, and those Enterprises don't
lose too many fights.  But if you fill the NX-01 with redshirts, you're on!

Jeff J

Well if you ignore the "good guys always win" rule, the Enterprise does not
stand a snowball's chance in heck of winning.

http://www.stardestroyer.net

This is a website of an actual scientist with even more time on his hands than
most AFOLs.  He has done a very thorough analysis of Star Wars and Star Trek.
The Basic assumption is that everything you see on screen is a "documentary"
and must be explained via real world science.  In this way he has calculated
all of the weapons power, sheilds, armour, engines, etc. for all of the Star
Wars and Star Trek technology.  Suffice to say, Star Destroyers rule.

-Mike Petrucelli