 Star Wars / 13828
Re: The ISD Pursuer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:23:59 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Brian Tobin writes:
The Star Destroyer is one of those ships,
like At-At, which I had given up any hope of being feasibly rendered well.
You've shown it can be done, as Shawn Sullivan and Dave Eaton did with the
At-At.

Thanks Brian.  Those two AT-ATs are in a dead heat for my personal favourite
Star Wars MOC.

The only part a bit off is the thickness of the "sidewall."

The thickness of the middle part nags at me.  I have some technic beams
coming in the mail, so I *might* try to tighten up the frame inside.

ps love the miniature Blockade Runner, not small enough to fit in the ISD,
but still excellent!

I noticed while building the Pursuer that my first two SW MOCs have been the
first two ships seen in the first film.
I suppose the droids' escape pod would be next, then what?  The Sandcrawler?
Or is it Luke's speeder?

Jeff J